Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can't Sleep.

I am 20 weeks today! It is 630am on the morning of the ultrasound where Josh and I will find out if our Peanut is a boy or a girl. My alarm was set to go off at 7am, but I have been up since 6am - awake since 5am.
I am just nervous about the ultrasound ... not a bad nervous, just anxious like I cant wait. I keep dreaming where it is past the ultrasound and I either cant remember the results or I forgot to go.

At work yesterday we took tallies of who thought it would be a girl and who a boy. It was split 50/50 again. Some people just guessed while others took a good look at me making an educated guess ... it still came out 50/50! So I guess there is really no way to tell without that ultrasound! So much for the old wives tales.

I guess I will be back later with the news :)

No comments:

Post a Comment