Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Is it time to go into hibernation yet?

I have been sleeping a lot lately! Seriously way more than before. The past few mornings I haven't had to get up at a specific time, so I've just been waking up naturally ... at ummm 11am and this morning at 11:30am! I guess I have been napping a little bit less during the day, but have been getting plenty of rest! Last night Josh and I were watching 'Monk' and I fell asleep on the couch at 8:30pm. Don't worry, I didn't sleep from 8:30pm until 11:30am, that would be impressive, but I was in bed by 11:30pm.

Lately I just feel like I could sleep and sleep. So maybe I should just join the California bears when they turn in for hibernation :)  I think I would enjoy that very much!

The nausea first thing in the morning has been pretty bad the past few days also, so maybe that is just sucking the life out of me. The nausea was so bad the other morning, when Josh crawled back into the bed to talk to me for a second, I turned around and told him to stop moving the bed. He just gently got back back up and walked away. --- Sorry my love!  ---- Lucky for me, he is 100% understanding and hasn't held any of my mood swings against me.

I don't know if this happened on purpose or not, but my boss recently changed my Native Foods working schedule so that on any given day, I am only working one job. So today for example, I am only coaching gymnastics. Honestly, had it not worked out this way I am not sure what I would be like at the end of working two jobs right now. So I am thankful :)

So other than the nausea and tiredness, I am doing great. I eat when I can and rest when I can. Speaking of which, I think it might be breakfast time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment